The Novastar CVT10-M fiber converter offers a cost-effective way to convert optical signals to electrical signals, or electrical signals to optical signals, for connecting the sending card to the LED display. Delivering a full-duplex, efficient and stable data transmission that is not easily interfered with, this converter is ideal for long-distance transmission.
The Novastar CVT10-M hardware design focuses on the practicality and convenience of the on-site installation. It can be mounted horizontally, in a suspended way, or rack mounted, which is easy, secure and reliable. For rack mounting,two Novastar CVT10 devices, or one Novastar CVT10 device and a connecting piece can be combined into one assembly that is 1U in width.
Novastar CVT10-M multi-mode LED Display Fiber Converter Features：
· Models include the CVT10-S (single-mode) and the CVT10-M (multi-mode).
· 2x optical ports with hot-swappable optical modules installed at the factory, bandwidth of each up to 10 Gbit/s
· 10x Gigabit Ethernet ports, bandwidth of each up to 1 Gbit/s
− Fiber in and Ethernet out
If the input device has 8 or 16 Ethernet ports, the first 8 Ethernet ports of the CVT10 are available.
If the input device has 10 or 20 Ethernet ports, all the 10 Ethernet ports of the CVT10 are available.
If Ethernet ports 9 and 10 are found unavailable, they will be available after upgrading in the future.
− Ethernet in and fiber out
All the 10 Ethernet ports of the CVT10 are available.
· 2 types of power connectors, including a 3-pin power socket and a PowerCON socket
· 1x type-B USB control port
More Pictures of Novastar CVT10-M multi-mode LED Display Fiber Converter
Novastar CVT10-M multi-mode LED Display Fiber Converter Specification