The award-winning HDR Master 4K is NovaStar's first 4K HDR video processor converting SDR content into HDR format. Engineered with the optimal SDR to HDR converting algorithm and outstanding scaling technology, the unit empowers great processing performance,superior image quality, remarkable input and output density in a highlycompact box. Making the world HDR has never been easier.
4K HDR for impressive visual experience With full 4K input and output connectors and SDR to HDR converting capability, the HDR Master 4K enables a wider color gamut, larger dynamic range and deeper color depth, thus displaying more details of the bright and dark areas of an image and giving you a super clear and immersive visual experience. Furthermore, the unit empowers free converting between SDT and HDR10/HLG, perfectly solving the problem of the absence of an HDR source.
High-grade scaling technology, reproducing every exquisite pixel Equipped with SuperView III scaling algorithm, a content-adaptive scaling engine, the HDR Master 4K effectively eliminates the problems of data loss, rough edges and edge blurring. Therefore, every image is restored to its original look.
Abundant 4K connectors perfectly for most demanding users The well-designed HDR Master 4K provides a variety of input and output connectors within a small footprint, including 1x HDMI 2.0, 1x DP 1.2 and 4x 12G-SDI via a swappable input card, 2x HDMI 2.0, 4x OPT and 4x 12G-SDI via two swappable output cards. The high amount of connectors meet all your needs in the field.
Features of Novastar HDR 4K Master LED Display Video Processor
· 1x pluggable input card − 1x DP 1.2, 1x HDMI 2.0 and 4x 12G-SDI − 3G-SDI mosaic input − Up to six 4K×2K@60Hzvideo inputs simultaneously
· 2x pluggable output cards that output the same
· content synchronously − One with 1x HDMI 2.0 and 4x 10G optical fiber ports − The other one with 1x HDMI 2.0 and 4x 12GSDI output connectors − 3G-SDI mosaic output
· Free conversion between SDR and HDR10/HLG − Convert SDR content to HDR10/HLG format − Convert HDR10/HLG content to SDR format
· BKG and LOGO file importing via a USB drive − Up to 10 BKG images, each width or height up to 8192 pixels − Up to 10 LOGO images, each width or height up to 512 pixels
· Image mosaic supported
· Adjustable contrast gain and low grayscale gain of the output image
· Input source black level settings for better image effect
· An LCD screen dedicated to monitoring
· Self-test and status monitoring
· Input hot backup function
· High-quality adaptive scaling of the output image
· Adjustable output color space, sampling rate and bit depth
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..
1)Strong technical background. Eager-LED.com belongs to EagerLED, a professional LED screen manufacturer in Shenzhen China. EagerLED’s engineers are well experienced in all kinds of LED controller card configuration and operation and producing and using LED screens.
2)No MOQ request on all our products. You can buy even one sample to test our products before placing bulk orders.Many other suppliers have strict MOQ request,which is not convenient for buyers.
3)Quick and safe payment. You can pay by credit card through Paypal, which offers complete buyer protection and avoids having to share any of your financial information.
4))Good quality control. Our technicians inspect all the products earnestly before packaging.
5)Long warranty period. All LED controller products you buy from Eager-LED.com are under two years warranty. You can send the defective products back to us for repair during the warranty period, and we will repair them and send back to you. The shipping cost is afforded by sender.
6) Good support from our English-speaking engineers. Before and after sales, you can get full support from our engineers, who are proficient in English.
Have question? Contact Us Now!
Recently Viewed Products
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best experience. Please click Accept Cookies to continue to use the site.